Step 1: Schedule your appointment with the State of Florida by choosing an office below
Step 2: What you need to bring to your appointment
- Valid photo ID
- A copy of your concealed carry certificate of training
- Application filing fee. This fee ranges from $102 to $124 depending on which office you submit your application thru. These offices except all payment forms except cash and discover card.
- Other documents you may need
- Name Change Document - for changes to your name, please provide a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or court documentation.
- Arrest Record - if you have ever been arrested, you should bring certified copies of the court documentation reflecting the final disposition of the charge(s) filed against you
- Permanent Resident Alien Card - bring this with you.
- Military Service - bring one of the following, CAC Card, Military Orders or DD Forms 214
- LEO - you will need to provide a copy of an official document that includes your date of retirement and the agency with which you retired.
Step 3: What will happen on your Appointment
- You will complete a computerized application when you arrive. View Application
- You will be fingerprinted and photographed
- You will receive an application tracking number. You can track the status of your application by clicking here.
Step 4: Enjoy the Wait
The State of Florida has 12 weeks before they are required to either approve or deny your application, however most people receive their permit within a few weeks.
If you get confused or need help please call, text or email Tampa Carry and we will be more than happy to help you through the process.
Call / Text - 813-545-1798
Email - [email protected]