We're Sorry. It looks like you have answered "YES" to one or more questions so you are not eligible to apply for a concealed weapons permit.
In order to be eligible for a concealed carry permit you must:
1. Be over the age of 21.
2. Have not been deemed insane by the courts within the last five years.
3. Have not been subjected to a restraining or protective order.
4. Have not been convicted of a felony.
5. Are not addicted to marijuana or an unlawful user and/or distributor thereof?
6. Have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States?
If you feel you made a mistake on the eligibility quiz, or that you answered one of the questions incorrectly, please go back and try again.