Private Range Training Only $139
- Learn how to operate your rifle/shotgun safely or use ours free!
- Practice firearm safety rules, range etiquette and live fire.
- Helping you to feel comfortable going to a range yourself.
- Proper sight alignment (aiming), grip and stance.
- Loading, Unloading and Clearing the Firearm.
What to Bring?
Your own firearm if you have one. If you do not own a firearm you may use ours for free. Safety Glasses and ear protection can be added if you do not have you can add a rental to your booking for $5.
Are There Any Extra Costs?
Yes, you will be responsible to pay the range fee of $10 and the ammunition. You may use our firearms free of charge if you do not have one.
What to Wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing, long hair in a ponytail, closed toed shoes, no low-cut tops and long sleeves are a great idea. Basically, the more covered skin the better!