Private Range Training Only $79
- Learn how to operate your firearm safely or use ours free!
- Practice firearm safety rules, range etiquette and live fire.
- Helping you to feel comfortable going to a range yourself.
- Proper sight alignment (aiming), grip and stance.
- Loading, Unloading and Clearing the Firearm.
What to Bring?
Your own firearm if you have one. If you do not own a firearm you may use ours for free. Safety Glasses and ear protection are included in your Range fee which is $5.
Are There Any Extra Costs?
Yes, you will be responsible to pay the range fee of $5 and the ammunition, the ear/eye protection rental is included in the range fee. You may use our firearms free of charge if you do not have one.
What to Wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing, long hair in a ponytail, closed toed shoes, no low-cut tops and long sleeves are a great idea. Basically, the more covered skin the better!